Do COVID-19 vaccines have side effects?
We open on an illustration and pan across a line-up of Canadians: parents with a child, a man, and an older couple.
Text on-screen and narration: The COVID-19 vaccines and you
The camera stops on the senior couple, and a bubble opens up.
Text on-screen and narration: Do COVID-19 vaccines have side effects?
The couple and question bubble move to the left to reveal the answer.
Text on-screen and narration: You may feel some mild side effects. It's a sign that your body is building protection, and they should resolve within a few days on their own. Severe reactions to a vaccine are very rare.
Text on-screen and narration: Find out more about the possible side effects at Canada.ca/covid-vaccine.
The Canada wordmark with waving flag appears.
Narration: A message from the Government of Canada.
- Vaccine safety, concerns and possible side effects
- Vaccines for COVID-19: What to expect at your vaccination
- Reported side effects following COVID-19 vaccination in Canada
- Vaccines and treatments for COVID-19: Safety after authorization
- Ask the experts COVID-19 vaccines questions: Safety, ingredients and side effects (videos)
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: