How were COVID-19 vaccines developed so quickly?
An illustration and pan across a line-up of Canadians: same-sex couple, parents and their child, and a man.
Text on-screen and narration: The COVID-19 vaccines and you
The camera stops on the man, and a bubble opens up.
Text on-screen and narration: How were COVID-19 vaccines developed so quickly?
The man and question bubble move to the left to reveal the answer.
Text on-screen and narration: COVID-19 vaccines were developed quickly without skipping any safety steps thanks to advances in science, international collaboration and increased funding.
Text on-screen and narration: Find out more about how they were developed at Canada.ca/covid-vaccine.
The Canada wordmark with waving flag appears.
Narration: A message from the Government of Canada.
- The facts about COVID-19 vaccines (poster)
- COVID-19: How vaccines are developed (video)
- Vaccines and treatments for COVID-19: Progress
- Drug and vaccine authorizations for COVID-19: Overview
- Vaccine development and approval in Canada (infographic)
- Ask the experts COVID-19 vaccines questions: Development, review and approval (videos)
Report a problem on this page
- Date modified: